Current Vacancies at the A&B Glass Group
ROLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER TO COVER EAST ANGLIA
The Customer Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s products supplied and fitted by A & B Glass. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
This job involves travel due to the location of our sites in the UK.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change;
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated products.
- Completing Product replacement in a professional manner.
- Ordering and managing van stock.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with the customer so they are aware when they will arrive and communicate well on Covid requirements and maintain daily communication with the office.
- Making sure you have tools and product required to complete service call.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements. CSCS card/ ladder training / manual handling.
- Working as a member of the team to provide efficient service delivery to all housebuilders within assigned areas.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Making sure your appearance is of a good standard to enter Occupants property.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities, would be acceptable, subject to any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Have at least two years knowledge on maintenance of UPVC PRODUCTS.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based process.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate on technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and reporting errors – using WhatsApp also sending photo‘s showing what the concern is.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurised environment.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
For further information or to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org